Savannah & the Low Country hosts live music almost every night of the week so I am going to post MY PICKS for live music & events each week: (VIDEO’s NSFW most of the time=)
Saturday October 21st @ Graveface Records & Curiosities ++ GRAVEFACE 6TH ANNIVERSARY BLOCK PARTY w/ live music, vendors, food trucks, records & more ++ 5p ++ BANDS: Rude Dude & the Creek Freaks, Dreamend, Atlantis, COEDS, Dame Darcy & Rich Animals
Saturday October 28th @ Tybee Post Theater ++ 2017 Graveface Fright Fest ++ It’s back and in a BRAND NEW theater ++ 5 HORROR movies (Brain Damage – Friday the 13th The Final Chapter – Creepshow & Deadtime Stories) director Q&A’s, locally made fake trailer competition, horror themed merch vendors, food trucks and MUCH more ++ More info and ticket link coming soon!!!! ++ TICKET LINK
– Deadtime Stories (1986) with writer/director Jeffrey Delman in person for a Q&A
– Brain Damage (1988) with composer/author Gus Russo skyping in for a few minutes to tell us about working with Frank Henenlotter
– Creepshow (1982) tribute to George Romero!!
– Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984)
– City of the Living Dead aka Paura nella città dei morti viventi aka The Gates of Hell (1980) part of it filmed in the 912!
– Freaks (1932) my favorite movie of all time!
– The Marshmallow Ghosts performing live to a surprise freaky short silent film from 1910
– “fake” trailer competition (make a trailer for a fake horror film and the audience will vote for their favorite. The favorite trailer wins BIG)
Saturday October 28th @ The Jinx ++ Savannah Sweet Tease Presents: American Horror Strip Show w/ performances by Luna Noir, Rebel Belle, Roxanna Darling, Rita D’LaVane, Magnolia Minxxx, Jack n Tha…. & more ++ Special guest: Nina La Voix and a Lords of Acid cover band as a part of JINX-O-WEEN ++ 9pm – 21+ – $10
Saturday November 11th @ Service Brewing ++ VETERANS DAY: Victory Moto Show ++ A vintage motorcycle show to benefit The Tiny House Project for Homeless Veterans ( Chatham-Savannah Authority for the Homesless – CSAH ) ++ 6p – 10p – $10 includes *entrance to vintage motorcycle showroom *live performance by CUSSES *Ain’t Bad Moto Photo Booth *Big Bon Pizza *Service Brewing Beer