Savannah & the Low Country hosts live music almost every night of the week so I am going to post MY PICKS for live music & events each week: (VIDEO’s NSFW most of the time=)
Tickets are $15 in advance or $20 at the gate (cash/charge) Kids 12 and under in free with an adult.
Bring chairs and blankets and hang out on the infield!
Bands include Bottles & Cans, Clouds & Satellites, Damon and the Shitkickers & The Train Wrecks
Enjoy food from Dark Shark – Taco Attack, & Kona Ice of Savannah, plus beer, wine, and food from The Savannah Bananas!
*Sorry, no coolers or pets permitted
Monday October 9th @ The Sentient Bean ++ Emergent Savannah Presents MONDAY MEANS COMMUNITY: Apathy Ousted ++ A mash-up of speed dating & activism w/ 9 LOCAL activists and their emerging causes ++ 7pm
Wednesday October 11th @ Rooftop Bar at Poseidon ++ LOVE SICK RADIO TOUR 2017 featuring Austin John Winkler (formerly the voice of Hinder) w/ Smile Empty Soul, Akilavue & Madame Mayhem – more details coming soon!
Saturday October 21st @ Graveface Records & Curiosities ++ GRAVEFACE 6TH ANNIVERSARY BLOCK PARTY w/ live music, vendors, food trucks, records & more ++ 5p
Saturday October 28th @ Tybee Post Theater ++ 2017 Graveface Fright Fest ++ It’s back and in a BRAND NEW theater ++ 5 HORROR movies (Brain Damage – Friday the 13th The Final Chapter – Creepshow & Deadtime Stories) director Q&A’s, locally made fake trailer competition, horror themed merch vendors, food trucks and MUCH more ++ More info and ticket link coming soon!!!! ++ TICKET LINK
– Deadtime Stories (1986) with writer/director Jeffrey Delman in person for a Q&A
– Brain Damage (1988) with composer/author Gus Russo skyping in for a few minutes to tell us about working with Frank Henenlotter
– Creepshow (1982) tribute to George Romero!!
– Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter (1984)
– City of the Living Dead aka Paura nella città dei morti viventi aka The Gates of Hell (1980) part of it filmed in the 912!
– Freaks (1932) my favorite movie of all time!
– The Marshmallow Ghosts performing live to a surprise freaky short silent film from 1910
– “fake” trailer competition (make a trailer for a fake horror film and the audience will vote for their favorite. The favorite trailer wins BIG)