Hilton Head Offices:
One St. Augustine Place
Hilton Head Island, SC 29928
Savannah, GA Offices:
401 Mall Blvd., Ste 101-D
Savannah, GA 31406
VP & Market Manager
L&L Broadcasting Savannah/ Hilton Head
Program Director/Operations Manager Savannah/Hilton Head
Hilton Head: Kathryn Wake
Georgia: Christine Manzione
Digital Marketing Director Savannah/Hilton Head
On Site Promotions Director
News and Public Affairs Director
ROCK 106.1 Studio Line:
Monday-Friday 10am-5pm only
To get information on how to obtain a copy of The Public and Broadcasting
, click here
1. No purchase necessary. One prize valued at $100 or higer per person per 30 days. Winner may only win the same contest once every 30 days no matter the value of the prize. Winners of all contests must sign a release form acknowledging that they have read and understand the contest rules and that they are eligible under the contest rules to receive the prize. All prizes must be picked up at the WFXH studios within 30 days unless other arrangements are made with WFXH’s approval, or the winner forfeits the prize. All winners will be required to come to the WFXH studios to sign off on all paper work prior to receipt of prize.
2. Employees of Adventure Radio, all organizations providing prizes, employees of other media organizations, their agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible to participate. WFXH reserves the right to disqualify any contestant if contest rules are not followed, contestant is found ineligible, or contestant has engaged in fraudulent behavior.
3. By participating, all entrants acknowledge and agree that they have entered the contest of their own free will, that the full rules and details of the contest have been made available to them in writing and they therefore understand and agree that neither WFXH, Adventure Radio, all organizations providing prizes, their participating sponsors, their agencies, and their immediate families, or their agents, affiliates, sponsors, representatives, or employees have any liability with respect to the contestants’ participation in the contest or winning a prize and are not liable for any damages out of acceptance and use of a prize, including liability for personal injury and/or death. By entering into this promotion participants agree to be bound by these rules and the decision of the sponsoring station, which are binding in all respects.
4. All contestants acknowledge as a condition of entry that WFXH, Adventure Radio, all organizations providing prizes, and their participating sponsors have the right to publicize and broadcast his/her name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein.
5. All prizes are non-transferable for other prizes or to other persons, and not redeemable for cash. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Any prize valued at $600 or more will require the winner to fill out a W-9 tax form prior to receipt of the prize and the winner will be responsible for paying any taxes associated with the prize. If all prizes won within a calendar year add up to $600 or more the winner will be required to fill out a W-9 tax form prior to receipt of the prize that puts their total winnings over $600 and the winner will be responsible for paying any taxes associated with the prizes.
Winners will be required to furnish their Social Security number for tax reporting purposes.
6. Sweepstakes and contest are open to U.S. residents only. Void where prohibited by law. Any specific rule and/or addendum are available at the WFXH studios. Additional rules may be added by WFXH at its discretion, so long as the rule change is announced and not implemented until the day following the announcement. Any contestant winning a prize or accumulation of prizes valued at over $600 may not win another prize valued at $600 or more from WFXH for 6 months following the winning of the original prize. In the event a contestant does win a second prize, they keep the original prize but additional prizes will be forfeited. WFXH’s decisions in selecting winners are final and incontestable.
7. These rules are broad in nature and all contestants and winners should be aware that WFXH reserves the right to establish contest rules that are specific to a particular contest. In case of conflicting contest rules, the rules of the specific contest shall take precedence.
8. WFXH is not responsible for illegible, late, lost, or misdirected entries or for any telecommunications malfunction including but not limited to any local or national telephone service provider, cellular phone company, or internet access provider including WFXH’s internal telephone and internet systems.
9. Due to delays in online streaming, online listeners may experience difficulties during contests. WFXH is not responsible for these delays.