facebooktwitteritunesandroidemail

WTF: Dog explodes home with deoderant


A dog managed to bite into a can of deodorant and cause an explosion. Kerry Leach and Matthew Heckler rushed back to their home after they received messages that there was an explosion at their home. Firefighters told the couple that the fire started when their dog Zeus, a 6-month-old whippet mix, punctured a can of spray deodorant next to a gas fireplace. The can ignited once the burner came on. The explosion caused about $3,300 in damage including broken windows, a cracked fireplace, destroyed floorboards, and a ruined sofa.

Filed Under :
Topics : Human Interest
A A A
listenlive
...JOIN US: Register | Login